a. little style


a. little style

Hey good people. Allow me to introduce myself...I'm just a Chicago girl with a little style, nothing more to it.

This weekly column will focus on keeping you dapper, informing you of everything with a stylish air. I will highlight various brands, designers and boutiques, locally and abroad. I will let you inside my head a bit, as I dab in a little trend forecasting, lend a few styling techniques, and pull inspiration from random sources. There's a few other things I might want to touch on, but I'll take it slow, or even let you decide!. I'm excited about this, so stick around, it should be a good ride.

We all have a sense of style, and the capacity to be dope as ever (inside and out), we just need some inspiration. Maybe I can help, who knows? I'm just a Chicago girl with a little style...

Until next Friday,
a.

0 comments: